As our patient you have the right to
- be registered with us if you live within our practice area.
- have a nominated doctor within the practice.
- be offered a health check when joining the practice.
- see any doctor or nurse within the practice, but we recommend that it is best to keep seeing the same person dealing with a particular problem.
- receive emergency care between 8am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- receive appropriate treatment and medicines.
- be included in all decisions about your care, including referral to a specialist.
- be treated with care and respect.
- have any complaints dealt with appropriately.
With these rights come responsibilities for our patients. That means being:
- courteous to staff at all times.
- as prompt as possible for all appointments.
- responsible for cancelling appointments in adequate time.