How we use your information
- We collect and hold data about you for the purpose of providing safe and effective healthcare.
- Your information may be shared with our Partner organisations to audit services and help provide you with better care.
- Information sharing is subject to strict agreements on how it is used.
- We will only share your information outside of our Partner organisations with your consent.
- If you are happy with how we use your information you do not need to do anything.
- If you do not want your information to be used for any purpose beyond providing your care please let us know so we can code your record appropriately.
- You can object to sharing information with other health care providers, however, if this limits your treatment options we will tell you and ask that you confirm that you put in writing that you understand that.
- Our guiding principle is that we are holding your information in the strictest of confidence.
The GDPR and DPA 2018 will replace the Data Protection Act 1998.