You can request repeat medication in a number of ways:
- Using your Online Patient Access (please speak to reception if you are not already registered for this service)
- Handing in the computer generated Repeat Slip or a note that includes you name, address, date of birth and medication required to reception
- By post (note: if you would also like us to return the prescription to you by post, please provide a stamped addressed envelope)
- Via Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completing the prescription request form above
Please allow 5 working days before collecting your repeat prescriptions.
Repeat Dispensing Scheme
Once you are stable on a medication you may wish to take advantage of the ‘Repeat Dispensing scheme’, when you can have a set of prescriptions to leave with a pharmacy, to be collected as needed.
Your pharmacist will tell you when you have collected the last prescription so you can make a review appointment with your doctor.
Sometimes our local formulary changes to take account of new guidelines. If we need to change your medication we will always let you know.